Recent content by railroad-guy

1. railroad-guy

A few quick Videos

Getting ready for an open house to correspond with the Chicago O Scale March Meet. Tightening up trackwork etc. Take a spin on the turntable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqPPPraxhyE&list=UUnbeaa1aiFYDll2spw1E1eQ&index=1 Two Q4b's on the upper level. No sound in these yet...
  2. railroad-guy

WPF 3/1 to 3/8 '13

If you ever get back this way, let me know. We can have lunch at Turtles and run some trains!
  3. railroad-guy

WPF 3/1 to 3/8 '13

RS-1's ready to leave yards.
  4. railroad-guy

Johnston's Dairy

This one is just for looks however since I finished this I found some even thinner wire so the next project will use that for power to the building.
  5. railroad-guy

WPF Feb15th to Feb 22nd

NJ International RS-1. An oldie I pickup up on Ebay. Stripped it down, fixed the solder problems, added some detail, new motor and Tsunami sound. Ready for the local mixed.
  6. railroad-guy

Johnston's Dairy

Thanks guys. No, it's O Scale :D
  7. railroad-guy

Johnston's Dairy

Johnston's Dairy was the Crazy Horse Brewing Company from Sidetrack Laser but was way to large for my space, so I had to modify. I am using the extension as a whole other building, moved the tanks and cut in a new rail loading dock where the extension was. Interior and lighting was added.
  8. railroad-guy

Turntable's edge

No, it's made by Millhouse River http://www.studiozphoto.com/millhouse.html
  9. railroad-guy

Turntable's edge

I just finished laying mine out. It's close to the mains but not to close ;)
  10. railroad-guy

Show us your caboose!

That a lot of cabooses :-)
  11. railroad-guy

Show us your caboose!

A bit late with these, but here is an assortment on my road.
  12. railroad-guy

Show us your...plastic structures

Walthers O Scale Tower Kit.
  13. railroad-guy

Show us your snow and MOW equipment!

Here is a quick shot...
  14. railroad-guy

Wpf 10-23/10-29

Kind of laid back around here.....

Back