Recent content by joshjefflawn

1. joshjefflawn

Yea, My first Video.

Its Called: 1 No tripod. 2 Low budget Camera (actually Its Parents old camera that they used to use. The have upgraded.) 3. Film operator Error.:rolleyes: Well I hope you enjoyed the films none the less. In fact two of the films I have taken, one the train stalls going up grade. I...
  2. joshjefflawn

Yea, My first Video.

I called it a worm train, because the brown grain cars sort of look like an earth worm, I don't know, I guess I have heard someone call it that before.
  3. joshjefflawn

Yea, My first Video.

Well Heres my first couple videos. Hope you enjoy.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w034UJszBaM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlM0CuKMqm0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf-QF3J3A5Y
  4. joshjefflawn

Weekly Photo Fun 5-08/5-14

Hey, that looks familiar. I actually have one, and ther'er really cool.
  5. joshjefflawn

I have a crazy idea, I think.

Thanks. I think it could be cool. I just have to get it going. The hardest part right now is that I'm not working right now (should have a job in about a week or two) but for now I'm just kind of comming up with ideas. The paint itself seems pretty reasonable, price wise but getting a new...
  6. joshjefflawn

Because I was using microsoft paint, and its just a rugh idea. Of course the acctuall locomotive would have much straighter lines, without the grey lines.:D
  7. joshjefflawn

Railroad Poll

Well, I'm pretty sure that most people here know that I like SP, I think I might have said that a couple times on here.:rolleyes: But you know the funny thing is, I don't really have a favorite railroad. I like CSX, Conrail, Chessie System, Norfolk Southern. Pretty much if its loud and on...
  8. joshjefflawn

So I was looking at Matts New York Central System web page. When all of a sudden, an idea slamed into my brain like a frieght train slamming into a prius.:D If I am modeling a ficticous Southern Pacific Rio Grande Company. Why not model a modern SP passenger train. Maybe if Southern...
  9. joshjefflawn

Oops, looks like some one at Sacramento left a door open.

The story behind the SD90MAC getting painted into SP, is this. I like espee, got tired of UP, so I "edited" SP history so that in 2000, Southern Pacific Rio Grande Company buys out Union Pacific. To make it short I am modeling a ficticous Espee, Rio Grande railroad that continued into the...
  10. joshjefflawn

C&O of Indiana video

Hey cool videos. I like what you guys have done to the layout.
  11. joshjefflawn

Thanks, the funny thing is I'm just starting. I got like 4 other locomotives I'm doing the same thing to, ha ha. we will see what happens.:)
  12. joshjefflawn

Episode V,

Hey this videos pretty cool, for a kid, I especially like the Rodger Miller being played in the video.:)
  13. joshjefflawn

Well, I heard that SP was painting some ex UP SD90/43MAC's into grey and scarlet. When I got there I noticed somebody "accedentaly" left the back door open, I snuck in to look, and take some "unofficial photos", Looks like ex UP 8242 is well on its way to become SP 800. ha ha. I think I'm...
  14. joshjefflawn

My 2nd weathering project: SD45T-2

I suggest, dump some grey paint on it, add a little red on the nose and long hood end, and walla, you've got your self a nice looking locomotive. :D Ha ha, Sorry, I just had to say that. Hey I think that your weathering is really good, yea I would probably try to dull the yellow just a bit...
  15. joshjefflawn

Weekly Photo Fun 4-03/4-09

Of all the easter railroad of the war years till early deasles. I think PRR is one of the coolest, I don't know why, as I live in the North West, but they are just fasinating, I even went out and baught a T-1, 4-4-4-4 Duplexn its supper cool, i am planning to run it through my layout as an...

Back