Yea, My first Video.

I called it a worm train, because the brown grain cars sort of look like an earth worm, I don't know, I guess I have heard someone call it that before.

OK, that makes sense with all those brown covered hoppers. Interesting the nicknames that get applied to trains on a regional basis. I suspect there are a lot of people who've never heard of "Farmer John" trains either. :)

Nice work, though whats up with the shaking of the lens? It seems to be localized to the scenery and not the train, just the camera compensating?

Nice work, though whats up with the shaking of the lens? It seems to be localized to the scenery and not the train, just the camera compensating?

Its Called:
1 No tripod.
2 Low budget Camera (actually Its Parents old camera that they used to use. The have upgraded.)
3. Film operator Error.:rolleyes:

Well I hope you enjoyed the films none the less. In fact two of the films I have taken, one the train stalls going up grade. I actually think its because one of my SD45T-2's dumped the speed curve. I noticed last time I ran that it was running a lot slower than any thing else I was running with. :rolleyes:
Part of the wonderful querkes of DCC.

Back