Recent content by fireman93514

1. F

I'm feeling old ...

congrats Tony. Eight grandkids and two greats. Boy I am getting old. The nice thing is you can spoil them and the send them home for the parents to deal with.
  2. F

Your other interests...

Hi Tony sent you a PM. John
  3. F

Your other interests...

travelling in our motorhome prospecting/rockhounding/lapidary playing guitar and harmonica photography and my latest. I joined a civil war re-enacters group and am going train to be certified to be on the cannon crew.
  4. F

Possibly the worst looking block of stores you'll ever see.

Great scene Randy. Urban decay at it's finest.
  5. F

soooo whos got snow already

It snowed for about seven hours straight a week or so ago. It's all gone now.
  6. F

Naming Your Model Railroad

Since I live in Nevada I wanted something that was related to our state. About two hours east of me is Austin. This was and old mining community along highway 50. There was a railroad that ran from there to the Southern Pacific main line in Battle Mountain. This was the Nevada Central. It...
  7. F

Track washout!

I put a branch line on my layout that has a collapsed tunnel on it. Put son grass and shrubs on the track and it looks good.
  8. F

Smith Lake Freight House By Monroe Models

Nice job, it looks good.
  9. F

Is this Nscale or HO building?

I was also going to say use it as a forced perspective. I have several N scale buildings back in a canyon on my HO layout. They look good and give a feeling of more depth to the lauout.
  10. F

Layout inside a boxcar??

A friend of mine used a large office trailer to build his layout. It was very nice.
  11. F

Grade Crossing construction

fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing it.
  12. F

As we close 2011

grats Chad.
  13. F

Train songs

City of new orleans is a great song on of my favorite songs to play when I have the guitar out. A little known song called railroad line by the gibson brothers is really good. I would post a link but honestly, I don't know how. it's on you tube though.
  14. F

Turkey Day

Happy Tanksgiving to everyone. I hope it's a great one.
  15. F

In-ko-pah Railroad: 1/24th scale bakery finished!

That whole scene is just awesome.

Back