Recent content by Dodgerlv

1. D

Comment by 'Dodgerlv' in media 'First Attempt at Weathering'

Nice work looks great
  2. D

Any Las Vegas Railroaders out there?

I caught a rock train the other day switching some cars out and then managed to pace it along donovan rd. 2 ac4400's up front with one of the yard sd6o's, and then a ac4400 dpu at the rear I think the sd60 was deadheading for maintanence since I only see one of the 2 sd60's in the yard, and now...
  3. D

I meant range road sorry, I get right up by the gate in the little turnaround area. I havent been bothered yet I saw them unload some auto racks today.
  4. D

Thanks I never thought of Caliente as a destination but I will have to take a run out there this week. Where do you guys usually go here in Vegas I usually head to Centenial and I-215 but as you mentioned they make it pretty dificult now days to even get a good shot
  5. D

Railroad Poll

BNSF with a fictional interchange with the CI & E BNSF is the main hauler on my layout with the fictional CI&E (Central Indiana & Eastern) interchanging with them.
  6. D

I have no luck finding anybody here with a passion for either modeling or just plain train watching in this town.
  7. D

Atlas dash 9 surging problem

All of them are dcc
  8. D

How do I factory reset it without the wand?
  9. D

What State do you live in?

Forclosure City USA (AKA Las Vegas) I consider my real home is Indiana
  10. D

Anybody out there have a problem with atlas locos surging? I have a atlas dash 9 and it seems to be surging when I run it. Itreally shows when I run it with other locos, even with other atlas dash 9's that I have. I have all of the same setting on them. The other one run fine together. Any...
  11. D

Ran off UP yard by Federal employee.

I know where that is I am not sure what the name for that spot is but it is one of the only spots in Vegas where you can see any sort of switching. If you want to see a hugh yard and lots of equipment the closest place would be Bartsow where BNSF has a big classification yard, as well as UP has...
  12. D

Ran off UP yard by Federal employee.

I live in Vegas as well, where were you at in Vegas that this happened?

Back