Recent content by Collector Canine

1. Collector Canine

Can anyone identify this?

With my new N scale collection, I can confirm that the track piece does fit N scale stuff! Sorta! The track is actually just a tad bit too wide for them to fit 100% correctly, but it still works just fine. Honestly pretty good for displaying my Chessie caboose!
  2. Collector Canine

My Current N Scale Collection

Hello all! You all may remember me as "that one guy that barged in many months ago asking about toy train track." Since that post, I have amassed a (currently very small) model train collection. I bought a single lot on eBay towards the end of January and that's been my whole collection since...
  3. Collector Canine

After all this time, I've finally found it! It's a rerailer track piece from a line of battery-powered trains from 2004 called "XTS - Expandable Train System."
  4. Collector Canine

Keep in mind, I was a very young child when I had this. Toys R' Us is what it makes me think of. I think I got it there. Maybe.
  5. Collector Canine

Hello! I'm new!

I do see what you did there. lol Thank you. I've actually already posted a question I need answered in General Discussions.
  6. Collector Canine

Hello! I joined the forum today specifically to ask this question. Does anybody know what company made this track I have here? I found this today while digging around in some of my childhood toys and it triggered very vague and foggy memories of a tiny train set I had completely forgotten I had...
  7. Collector Canine

Hello! I'm new!

Hello! You all can call me "Collector Canine," the username coming from the cartoon wolf avatar my best friend drew for me. Model railroading isn't the main thing that I do, but I have loved trains ever since I was a kid. I am 21 years old and I mainly model in N scale. I honestly won't be...

Back