Hello! I'm new!

Collector Canine

Train-loving Wolf
Hello! You all can call me "Collector Canine," the username coming from the cartoon wolf avatar my best friend drew for me. Model railroading isn't the main thing that I do, but I have loved trains ever since I was a kid. I am 21 years old and I mainly model in N scale. I honestly won't be active here, but may randomly pop in out of nowhere whenever I have a question. It's nice to meet you all regardless.

Hey welcome aboard and stop in whenever you can/need to!
Lots of people here with lots of answers so feel free to howl away.
(see what I did there?)

Welcome to the Forum. Ask us any questions you may have or about soulutions to problems that arise in your modeling.

Greg

Welcome aboard !
toot.gif

Hello! You all can call me "Collector Canine," the username coming from the cartoon wolf avatar my best friend drew for me. Model railroading isn't the main thing that I do, but I have loved trains ever since I was a kid. I am 21 years old and I mainly model in N scale. I honestly won't be active here, but may randomly pop in out of nowhere whenever I have a question. It's nice to meet you all regardless.
What else do you collect besides N-scale trains? My collection list is pretty endless. Vintage stereo equipment & speakers, fossils, minerals, books, vintage computers, vintage video games, cameras, etc.

Back