kbkchooch
Verified Human
boB, I concur on the Jim Beam, as long as the only thing it gets mixed with is Ice. Mixing with soda is not only a sin, but for sissies.
Chris Sounds like you and that Auburn cheerleader are gonna have a hot time! Better wear your favorite cologne,,,like a gallon of it so ya can't smell her!!
Elk for BBQ?? Sounds interesting. I've had gator, rattlesnake, venison and rabbit before, but never Elk.........might be tasty.........speaking of which...... how many Bama cheerleaders will be there??
Train launching???? Sounds like the time I put a 5 volt CD Rom motor in an Athearn RDC,,,,then applied 12 volts!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!
Time to go pack!!! Gonna bring some shirts, shoes and shorts........no boxers....took me a week to recover from the last Atomic Wedgie I got at the last party!!!

This time Chris I suggest you do it to.......... (hmmmm,,,,,thinking,,,,,thinking,,,,eanie meany miney mo)....... Yourself!!!!!!!!
Heck,,,,you get drunk enough,,,,,you'le pull them tighty whiteys up over your head just to getaway from the chick with the bag!!!!!
Chris Sounds like you and that Auburn cheerleader are gonna have a hot time! Better wear your favorite cologne,,,like a gallon of it so ya can't smell her!!
Elk for BBQ?? Sounds interesting. I've had gator, rattlesnake, venison and rabbit before, but never Elk.........might be tasty.........speaking of which...... how many Bama cheerleaders will be there??
Train launching???? Sounds like the time I put a 5 volt CD Rom motor in an Athearn RDC,,,,then applied 12 volts!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!
Time to go pack!!! Gonna bring some shirts, shoes and shorts........no boxers....took me a week to recover from the last Atomic Wedgie I got at the last party!!!
Heck,,,,you get drunk enough,,,,,you'le pull them tighty whiteys up over your head just to getaway from the chick with the bag!!!!!
