jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Good morning. It's 59° and decidedly wet! It rained nearly all night. The high will be 72° with a 50% chance of rain.
No plans today. I'll get some layout work done IF there's time for it. Seems like any time I make plans for it everybody shows up wanting something or needs me to go do something. This morning I took a step toward making my parents little video camera easier for them to use. It's one of those little things that has to be plugged into a USB port to recharge and naturally there was no AC recharger supplied with it. This morning I ordered an AC wall wart that was made for recharging such devices. Just plug in the wall wart then plug the devices USB cable into it. My parents know very little about computers and even lees about USB ports or where to find them. Their computer has six of them, all on the back. The charger I ordered is a Cables Unlimited Zip-Linq AC wall plug to 5V USB adapter. It's made to recharge MP3 players, cell phones, etc and works with any type USB cable. Best of all it cost only $10.
No plans today. I'll get some layout work done IF there's time for it. Seems like any time I make plans for it everybody shows up wanting something or needs me to go do something. This morning I took a step toward making my parents little video camera easier for them to use. It's one of those little things that has to be plugged into a USB port to recharge and naturally there was no AC recharger supplied with it. This morning I ordered an AC wall wart that was made for recharging such devices. Just plug in the wall wart then plug the devices USB cable into it. My parents know very little about computers and even lees about USB ports or where to find them. Their computer has six of them, all on the back. The charger I ordered is a Cables Unlimited Zip-Linq AC wall plug to 5V USB adapter. It's made to recharge MP3 players, cell phones, etc and works with any type USB cable. Best of all it cost only $10.
