Good morning everyone.
Tom, listening to your schedule almost overwhelms me. Then I think back to being a kid and it was exactly as yours sounds. Now that I think about it, my parents should have painted the family cars yellow and charged us fare.
We got about six inches more of the white crap yesterday. This time it ended with freezing rain!

The store was super busy despite the bad roads because as you know, Christmas is coming! They let school out so what do the kids and parents do, go shopping! I shouldn't complain, we need the business.
I added another layer of drywall mud to my highway. Hopefully I'll be able to sand and stain it before Christmas. The clocks ticking so we'll see what happens. There's really no rush, it would just be nice to have made a little more progress since the last time my family came over for a Holiday.
Speaking of holidays, we're hosting Christmas again this year so I have to do the grocery shopping tonight. Talk about making a list and checking it twice!

We're having a twelve pound prime rib roast for Christmas dinner. That gigantic, expensive piece of meat is coming courtesy of my wealthy aunt. I have to supply the rest!
Well, I better get ready for work. I got talked into working on my day off by the boss since it should be busy today as well. That's okay, it's raise and Christmas bonus time of the year. I better make myself seem irreplaceable!
Have a great day everyone!