CanuckMark
Member
Wow you guys, great work. When I have something worthy of posting here I'm in. 
Chip: I did my first hand laid turnout on Saturday and it was an unqualified success. Must still have some of the old man's genes (he was an NMRA master modeller in the 80s). Do you find stuff runs through them way smoother than store bought turnouts? Mine sure do - very happy with the results.
John: The viaduct/bridge is absolutely amazing! You've inspired my current project man, great great work.
Mark
Chip: I did my first hand laid turnout on Saturday and it was an unqualified success. Must still have some of the old man's genes (he was an NMRA master modeller in the 80s). Do you find stuff runs through them way smoother than store bought turnouts? Mine sure do - very happy with the results.
John: The viaduct/bridge is absolutely amazing! You've inspired my current project man, great great work.
Mark
