WPF 19 20 21 October

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Wow you guys, great work. When I have something worthy of posting here I'm in. :)

Chip: I did my first hand laid turnout on Saturday and it was an unqualified success. Must still have some of the old man's genes (he was an NMRA master modeller in the 80s). Do you find stuff runs through them way smoother than store bought turnouts? Mine sure do - very happy with the results.

John: The viaduct/bridge is absolutely amazing! You've inspired my current project man, great great work.

Mark
 


weekend photos

:) :) Working with my camra
steampowerzd5.jpg

Steam power forever
JIM
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top