Mornin' guys!
Well I did not get as much done as I had planned to this weekend. I kind of forgot about some plans the wife had for us. That's pretty typical of me to forget things like that so I end up and just roll with it. I did get a small amount of layout planning done. Man, that stuff is tough on a new modeler!
But I will see what I can come up with.
Ken:Welcome back, Floreally was missing you!
Well I am off to see what is going on at work this week. I am suppose to be off next week but I might have to work the first couple of days of the week since we are still a little busy. Nothing special planned for the time off, just general stuff around the house. I really need to get my garage cleaned up and start straightening the basement up too.
I'll talk to you guys later...
Well I did not get as much done as I had planned to this weekend. I kind of forgot about some plans the wife had for us. That's pretty typical of me to forget things like that so I end up and just roll with it. I did get a small amount of layout planning done. Man, that stuff is tough on a new modeler!
Ken:Welcome back, Floreally was missing you!
Well I am off to see what is going on at work this week. I am suppose to be off next week but I might have to work the first couple of days of the week since we are still a little busy. Nothing special planned for the time off, just general stuff around the house. I really need to get my garage cleaned up and start straightening the basement up too.
I'll talk to you guys later...
