kbkchooch
Verified Human
Hi gang,
The list of topical jokes about MJ and the other recent famous departees is growing by leaps and bounds. But this latest one made me groan!l
DISCLAIMER
I did not think this one up, nor do I recommend it at a party, but if you have the nerve to read on, do so at your own risk!!! However, I felt a moral obligation to beat Chris to the punch!
Q: What are Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Billy Mays all getting for Christmas?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(if you dare!)
.
.
.
.
A: Patrick Swayze




I warned ya!
The list of topical jokes about MJ and the other recent famous departees is growing by leaps and bounds. But this latest one made me groan!l
DISCLAIMER
I did not think this one up, nor do I recommend it at a party, but if you have the nerve to read on, do so at your own risk!!! However, I felt a moral obligation to beat Chris to the punch!
Q: What are Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Billy Mays all getting for Christmas?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(if you dare!)
.
.
.
.
A: Patrick Swayze
I warned ya!
