Nice looking engines, Don. I have this love-hate relationship with Athearn when it comes to details. They did a great hob with the truck details on that tunnel motor, for example, and then put on front handrails that look like they came from a toy train set. I also don't understand why they don't install the plow and MU hoses as well.
That weathered KCS covered hopper is a nice job but I sure like the look of the clean car better. That has to be one of the classiest freight car schmes in the last 10 years.
Eric, nice night shot. I sure wish I could see the stars like that now through all this haze down here.
Josh, where did you pick you those 'Vettes? That 1954 roadster with the removeable top looks particularly good and it's a pretty rare bird, both in real life and as a an HO scale model.