Good evening guys,
Lots of great photography here this week! All my work has been on stuff not worth pics, so nothing to contribute this time. But I still have a sizable inventory of unbuilt structure kits stored under the layout, so...one of these days...
John T, that's got to be the best looking model of a aquaduct I've ever seen, definitely your
magnum opus. Wish I'd had the foresight to do my layout in modules so I could photograph scenes in the sun like you did.
Zak, didn't you also have a shot with some BNSF units coming out the tunnel? That was my favorite, looked totally proto, wish it was still there. Your MRL units look pretty good too though...
Fred, I see your true feelings about GE showing on that AC4400 paint job!

Looks very real though. I, too, have a preference for EMD on my pike, but there are so many GE's on CSX in the early 1990s that I
have to have a few in there.
Steve - I really got a charge out of seeing the Mickey Dee's underneath that aquaduct with a steam-powered train on it, nice job! Kind of like contrasting the profane against the sacred.
Bob, your stuff always looks great, what more can I possibly add.
Jos, get-looking farmstead - good to see some of your stuff in here for a change!
Even if I
did have portable modules, the weather in my area would've been too brutal for staging pix - 25mph susained winds with 50mph gusts!
[LATER EDIT:]
Chip, you snuck that one in while I was still composing my reply.
Fantastic, it resembles some of the scenes I've been seeing in the Grande Man's photos of industrial archeaology!