logandsawman
Northern Pacific history enthusiast
I got creative on getting wheelsets and trucks painted, I pushed the assembly line method a little here:
I used the rust auto primer color, I could work them over some more but think this is fine for now...
Worked over these three freight cars today
Here are a couple on the track
I somehow got a smudge on the tank car, it will have to stay.
I have about 40 left to do, I wonder if I should tweak the wheelset color? I think it could be a bit darker, however the light here is a bit harsh.
Thanks for looking and the comments -- Dave LASM
I used the rust auto primer color, I could work them over some more but think this is fine for now...
Worked over these three freight cars today
Here are a couple on the track
I somehow got a smudge on the tank car, it will have to stay.
I have about 40 left to do, I wonder if I should tweak the wheelset color? I think it could be a bit darker, however the light here is a bit harsh.
Thanks for looking and the comments -- Dave LASM


