While it maybe Front end Friday in some forums and threads, it is inspect and clean up day here at my weathering bench.
80 reefers will be moving across the bench the next few days. 36 more were inspected this morning and I am on break. Total now of 44 with another 36 to go.
I have finished the 2 that were received last Saturday and they are part of the pictures below. The sound unit though still rolls like doggie do. The client said last night after approving his 2 units that I should just send them. He understands from me and online sources they are terrible rollers. When a solution is found he said he is capable of fixing it. Many of my clients I swear don’t have any basic modeling skills
View attachment 182114View attachment 182115View attachment 182116View attachment 182117View attachment 182118View attachment 182119View attachment 182120View attachment 182121View attachment 182122
I don‘t have current plans to show any more reefers in the weathering process. I will gladly answer questions and I have lots of pictures from the 2 I have finished if need be.
The cars to be weathered and sent off will of course get pictures but these are almost all going to be similar. The graffiti will be different but the actual weathering is going to be light on all these cars. Some though will get light rust streaking. So far only 18 cars will not have any graffiti or tags. Graffiti will be either decals or custom drawn, tagging is custom