Update 1048756.7
Now I finished my temp trestle bridge, and got it in place, thought I'd post a few (fairly lousy I'm sorry) pictures of the progress:
I am sorry about the quality of the shots. Unfortunately I am shooting manually without a light source other than a desk lamp. That is compounded by using an ISO of 1000 and an F Stop of 22. Should have spent a few minutes getting my tripod out
The long and the short of it is this though; the temp trestle is in and weathered, the Lakeview Depot line is in and 80% ballasted, have started on some basic vegetation, have graveled the road on the Lake side of the bridges and have put in a chain link fence between the tracks and what will be the Lakeview Depot/Lakeview National Park car park. Also, made and located the "Lakeview National Park" sign.
The road was graveled, by the way, using Arizona N Scale Medium Grey Ballast. While the photo's make the road look darn rough, it is in fact quite smooth with a gravel texture. The "rough look" is partially derive from the colors in the ballast, white, grays and black.
The chain link fence is a Sierra Scale Models kit comprising of a number of 1/2" lengths of brass tubing and a length of (you guessed it) chain link fencing. This was a small challenge to put together as the brass tubing had to be cut then soldered together and if you knew my soldering abilities then you'd realize just how much of a challenge that really was

As such, I am pretty happy with they way it turned out. The mesh for the fencing was applied using good old fashion Loctite Super Glue.
The Lakeview Sign was made using scale 6" X 6" lumber, brickwork using a "cobblestone mold" and the sign itself being made using PSP X6 which was then printed (duh) and glued to 1/2 dozen lengths of scale 1" X 10" lumber.
Almost forgot, and not visible in the photo's, but also have re plastered the area behind the tracks up to the lake in preparation for the buildings to be put in. At the moment I am looking at the Depot (obviously), Skeeters Bait Shop and a small General Store. Nothing too cluttered but possibly typical of a small touristy type spot such as Lakeview.