I do have a progress thread on it, there's a bunch of photos starting at the middle of Page 7 and beyond:BMRR said:KenL - Hope to see some pictures of your layout when you're finished.
CSX_road_slug said:Good evening gang,
Fergie - Hope everything works out OK as far as taking care of your Dad while you're at sea.
C'ya!
RexHea said:Hello gang! Hows all?
I have to tell you about the startling experience I had while CJ was over here. As you all know I have been expanding the layout. Well, there are areas where the lighting is not very good and that is where I was working when all of a sudden a big flash of light, similiar to that of a flash bulb went off before me. It really scared me and thinking that something had exploded...I panicked, but I looked around and saw that CJ had taken his hat off right under one of the halogen bulbs. The reflection was so bright I had to grab my welding helmet for protection. Finally, after pleading for mercy, he put his hat back on and I could then calm my fears of radiation poisoning and remove my helmet.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
grande man said:Rex, Just remember one thing, BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!![]()
One of these days, I'm gonna pull my hat off right as Carey does and we'll flash blind you.![]()
