Stuff I've been working on & bought.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Got my parking sign today & dug a hole & attached it to an aluminum post & leveled it. It's 18"W. X 24"H. X.040 thick aluminum.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, that is so ugly it's beautiful. Great custom engine

Well, I took off the old silver paint off the front of the cab & the front of the headlite & it made a difference. Not in the ugliest, but in the looks.:eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:


My PRR Hippo at turn by Roundhouse

My Hippo at turn by Frankford Roundhouse, Bergen Point. (Penn-Line)
 
Well Larry here's what I've been working on...

2b0eca77.jpg


Looks familiar...

Also on the sd40 would i be able to fit an athearn sd40-2 cab on it?
 
Looks familiar...

Also on the sd40 would i be able to fit an athearn sd40-2 cab on it?[/QUOTE]

yep Jamie, that looks familiar. Sure makes a difference w/that high hood.

You can make any cab fit any engine w/a little measuring, cutting(one time) & filling in where needed.:eek:
 
Here's a couple of new items that I made this week & changed the roofs on all my excursion cars. Got tired of looking at those sagging roofs.:D
Also, put the vehicle bridge back over the valley.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spent all day yesterday making tree's. Here's about 50 of them stacked up on the bench.;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hey Larry, :)

The people really add a lot to your clever excursion cars! :)

attachment.php

When kids come to visit I always run that train & have them to wave to the tourists as it goes by & you would be surprised at how many actually do.:)
 
Something I bought off Ebay, didn't really need them, but they were new in their original boxes & I got a good buy w/cheap shipping. Nice pass. cars for Roco.:D
The 1st & 2nd picture is the same baggage car w/the doors opened & closed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of my layout taken w/a wide angle macro lens thru an extension tube lens adapter for a Kodak.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting photographic affect. I feel like I'm spying.

I like your use of the braclet letters for 'Moe's' sign. I keep looking at those trying to figure out how to use them. Might just pick some up.
 
New Bungalow on stilts in paradise valley. new tenants will be in to stay for the summer in about 2 weeks.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Random shots of diff. locations taken w/a macro lens.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, you sure have been busy. I like those macro shots. Looks like that vacation bungalow took a good bit of time to build too.

Gary, I've seen those beads with letters at craft stores like Michael's. They come in several different styles and shapes. Never thought of using them for signs until I saw Larry's picture though.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top