ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Well, I took off the old silver paint off the front of the cab & the front of the headlite & it made a difference. Not in the ugliest, but in the looks.
Here's a couple of new items that I made this week & changed the roofs on all my excursion cars. Got tired of looking at those sagging roofs.
Also, put the vehicle bridge back over the valley.
Something I bought off Ebay, didn't really need them, but they were new in their original boxes & I got a good buy w/cheap shipping. Nice pass. cars for Roco.
The 1st & 2nd picture is the same baggage car w/the doors opened & closed.
Larry, you sure have been busy. I like those macro shots. Looks like that vacation bungalow took a good bit of time to build too.
Gary, I've seen those beads with letters at craft stores like Michael's. They come in several different styles and shapes. Never thought of using them for signs until I saw Larry's picture though.