Stuff I've been working on & bought.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Soon as I get to feeling better, gotta put 3 engines on the layout & that will be one of them. Just got all the details put on 2 other engines That I got in the last 2 weeks.:rolleyes:

Larry, I'm getting that same exact loco soon. Are you installing sound in it?

And what details are you adding to it?

Love that Warbonnet. You got a killer deal on that!
 
yea i seen that one on there i almost asked about it but than relized iam trying to buy a up/genset still but looks good larry cant wait to see it on your layout.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top