Stuff I've been working on & bought.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


An Athearn engine I bought on Ebay last week & another passenger car I bought off Ebay about a month ago.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Building a new Lake by my quarry or what use to be a deep quarry, but now will be a lake.:D:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A European(British) InterCity diesel engine(2) mounted on an Athearn SDP40 Chassis. Made one of the engines into a Dummy to pull behind the bunch of Fleishmann passenger cars.(6)
This was a 2 day project. I bought the engines off Ebay for $16.00 & thru-away the frame & 1 motor.:rolleyes:
Installed LED lighting & have to lower the coupler pockets on the engine to match the passenger car couplers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Finished up interior lighting in my large engine shed today. 3mm LED's.
The last picture is taken thru the large side windows at the end of the shed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These next photo's are some large track bumpers that I made out of some shelving leg antiskid bases. I cut them in half for the bumpers. the more I look at the pictures the worse they look. Seems to be way to big for the scale. Probably remove them tomorrow & do something else.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Couple shots of the british engines w/the 6 Euro cars between them.
Looking under the overpass closest to the small engine shed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got these 3 cars from a Forum member in a trade.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Making 2 HD flats out of engine frames. Using old pass. car trucks. 1pr. 2 axle & 1pr. 3 axle.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unpainted foam inserts for concrete paving between the rails. Also, painted w/the 1st coat of gray latex.:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got a bunch of HO scale ship parts they want to get rid of? I need to add some parts to these 3 boats.
I also need dock parts, like davits & whatever you find on docks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would update my engine roster photo page since I haven' done it for about 2 years.:)
The 3 new engines(yellow boxes) I just got today from a member here on the forum. Gives me 59 engines showing & 3 on my bench that I'm working on.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Passenger Car inventory.:)
I have a Well car & a Spine car inventory, but, I've had them in so many pictures in the past, I don't need to reshow them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top