SPTrains.com Warning!!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Paypal

I've had great service from Paypal in getting my money back on a seller from England. I got every penny back and they worked fast to resolve the problem and when they talked to the seller they mentioned something about police involvement the seller backed off. Paypal took the loss and paid me first and then went after the seller.
 


I've had great service from Paypal in getting my money back on a seller from England. I got every penny back and they worked fast to resolve the problem and when they talked to the seller they mentioned something about police involvement the seller backed off. Paypal took the loss and paid me first and then went after the seller.

What this have to do with SPTrains?

Bob
 
All:

I placed an online order with SPTrains.com on 12/14/08. I received no communication about my order other then the credit card charge.

I requested an update on 1/9/09. No reply.

I requested a second update on 1/14/09. No reply.

I requested a third and final update on 1/24/09. No reply.

I have now taken it to paypal and Capital One.

Buyer beware!

http://www.sptrains.com/

Bob
The above item was bought through paypal.
 
Bob
The above item was bought through paypal.

Ah, I see. The entire quote wasn't posted. But, the problem isn't with a seller in England as one might assume reading the post.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

All I can say is I got my money back, plus interest, from my dealing with SPTrains. And the word is spreading that these guys are a bad company to deal with. With a reputation like that, in these times, they shouldn't last long.

I wonder if their other ventures are doing as well in sales and service?

Bob
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top