Further Information
After a full weekend of digging, I have uncovered some additional information that I would like to share for anyone who has difficulty reaching this company.
1) The SPTrains site (sptrains.com) is apparently a sub-company of Stone Plow Inc. (stoneplow.com) listed in the better business bureau as principaled by Edward P. Abraham, business via PO Box 300, Broadheadsville, PA. Stone Plow's site also has no telephone contact information.
2) Information I obtained from this and other forums included a phone number of Stone Plow, 570.722.0205 which upon answer indicates it has been changed to 866.601.5616
3) I was finally able to reach a living breathing human being at the above number who answered the phone as Ozbo? She indicated they also handled the SP trains orders. Further info shows that Ozbo (ozbo.com) is an online grocery, owned and operated by EPA Logistics of 3 Rotary Drive, Hazleton, PA., Mr. Edward P Abraham - President (also listed as the address for Legal Notices).
4) Even further digging ties the PO Box 300, Broadheadsville, PA adress to the online site "The Liquid Fence Company" (liquidfence.com), with additional adress and phone information of 570.722.8165 / 1295 SR 534, Albrightsville, PA - Edward P. Abraham - President per BBB and 1-800-923-3623 per the lidquid fence website.
I list only the factual information I have found for the purposes of others to reach a customer service person to resolve a problem, as the SP Trains site on the date of this post maintained no customer service telephone number, and my multiple contact attempts via the listed customer service "email" went un-answered. I suggest if you are having difficulty like I did in reaching the company regarding an order you try one or multiple of these numbers and associated companies.
I also did not care for the "Terms and Conditions" on the Ozbo site, which indicated you "passively" agree based on mere use of their site (visiting & viewing) or any other site related to EPA Logistics, a customer service clause indicating they are not obligated in any way to provide you customer service, and a media clause indicating if you post anything to one of their sites you give them 100% free rights to do anything they want with it, including your likeness and personal info. These T's&C's only appear on the Ozbo site, but per the opening paragraph apply to ALL their related sites, past, present, and future.
As I mentioned I did get to speak with a live person, who politely accepted my request to cancel the order and refund my money. I will be checking the account for the next week to see they follow through with the credit and will update the info accordingly. Until then, my re-opened case with VISA still stands.
Hope this helps someone else,
MadCS