Yeesh, whoever came up with the boneheaded idea that an AC unit should be mounted in the attic should be castrated to save the Gene Pool. We just spent 2 hours fighting with a clogged drain line, thankfully my Nephew and His Son came over to rescue us because at our ages we are not good going up and down the folding ladder to the attic anymore. At least it is working now and the line blown clean.
They were pre-owned, but looked like they’d never seen track. It is a collage between a 6 car and a 4 car set.That's cool! I guess the passenger cars were used?
That's water not alcohol, right?, but I drink around 3-4 liters a day
We have had access to MyChart for a while now and I was against putting the app on my phone. I finally downloaded it last week before my yearly blood draw. I left the hospital and ran some errands and by the time I got home results were already coming in, and a day later I got a not from my Physicians assistant that stated Dr. reviewed and all looked normal, see you next year.I love this feature with my health network. I usually see lab results withing a couple of hours for blood work and urinalysis,
If it was 3-4 liters of alcohol, he’d have trouble forming complete sentences, much less being able to find the lab in the first place…That's water not alcohol, right?![]()
Maybe something like these for passenger cars on a smaller layout?Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with unclogged drains, whether they run slow or not.
It's Troy again.
Speaking of Attic AC units, that is the preferred method for cooling our 2nd floors here. But I'm looking at $10K to add a unit and ductwork.
Terry, is your small layout big enough to handle passenger cars? I'm trying to stick to 40 &50 ft boxcars just to keep my curves semi-realistic.
In other news: Lord Fuzzbutt is mostly himself now. Slept on my feet all last night. Been eating the kibbles. I'm trying to keep up with changing his water more often to offset the pink slime that the cat fountains attract. Despite my efforts he keeps sticking his head under the stream to see the bubbles and splats of the cascade up close.
Then he has to come wipe his wet head on my leg.
Today is PT day. I'm not doing well at home exercises. I set of each is good? The three sets the PT wants trigger my squirrel brain to go in search of nuts/cookies somewhere. So I've taken to trying to work one or two sets of about a third of the 9 different exercises at a time. Then come back later to do the next third, and so on.
And I started deconstruction of the layout. Mostly just taking screws out of the backdrop on the center peninsula and removing the boxes of foam scrap from under the layout (saving the larger pieces.) Foam went to the community dumpster.
I may save the tempered hardboard pieces to cut down for fascial, in case I need longer or taller pieces that what I already have cut.
Yes, I'm being careful with my back. I'm working top down, and only what I can reach without twisting.
OK, time to shower and start the day. Don't want to be a stinky pretzel in PT today.
The layout is a size that would be about 16x8 in HO, so it’s a reasonable size for a passenger train. I try to keep them to around 4 cars and a single engine, so I now have a pair of 4 car trains.Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with unclogged drains, whether they run slow or not.
It's Troy again.
Speaking of Attic AC units, that is the preferred method for cooling our 2nd floors here. But I'm looking at $10K to add a unit and ductwork.
Terry, is your small layout big enough to handle passenger cars? I'm trying to stick to 40 &50 ft boxcars just to keep my curves semi-realistic.
In other news: Lord Fuzzbutt is mostly himself now. Slept on my feet all last night. Been eating the kibbles. I'm trying to keep up with changing his water more often to offset the pink slime that the cat fountains attract. Despite my efforts he keeps sticking his head under the stream to see the bubbles and splats of the cascade up close.
Then he has to come wipe his wet head on my leg.
Today is PT day. I'm not doing well at home exercises. I set of each is good? The three sets the PT wants trigger my squirrel brain to go in search of nuts/cookies somewhere. So I've taken to trying to work one or two sets of about a third of the 9 different exercises at a time. Then come back later to do the next third, and so on.
And I started deconstruction of the layout. Mostly just taking screws out of the backdrop on the center peninsula and removing the boxes of foam scrap from under the layout (saving the larger pieces.) Foam went to the community dumpster.
I may save the tempered hardboard pieces to cut down for fascial, in case I need longer or taller pieces that what I already have cut.
Yes, I'm being careful with my back. I'm working top down, and only what I can reach without twisting.
OK, time to shower and start the day. Don't want to be a stinky pretzel in PT today.
If it was 3-4 liters of alcohol, he’d have trouble forming complete sentences, much less being able to find the lab in the first place…
Maybe something like these for passenger cars on a smaller layout?
View attachment 274959
Anyway it 68 here, supposed to get to 85 today. My Missus has a Nurse coming for a Home Health Check today, nothing wrong, the Insurance pays for it. I have no plans except to sort a box of miniatures for TT games. Hoping for Battletech minis. Gonna grab another cup of coffee, you guys have a great day.
