Kind of like when we would take the girls on a motorcycle ride and have that pesky lower back itch!
The other half had a habit of accelerating and breaking fast so you had to hang on for dear life, leave the motorbike grabs - which were behind me and totally useless, so I would have to snuggle up close and have both hands around his waist, so my front very tight against his back….no back itching possible..

However I knew he did it on purpose to make me snuggle up, he would occasionally have problems walking away from the bike in those tight leathers…..lol.
plus we were already married, and he was very strict.
proper boots or paddock boots, no silly footwear and no ….no high heels…end of
I had to wear leathers too….yeah yeah black tight barely able to get the zip up,
Proper helmet, no lids etc,
We had some sort of earpieces so we could talk, although the way he zipped about I tended to be quiet so he paid attention to the road.
The cost of trialling into London by train exorbitant, by car time consuming bike was easy, and at that time you could park free if someone was paying for the parking space and you were squeezed on it. He had a couple of friends who accommodated him.
I used to turn up to work, in my posh City of London offices, in leathers and my rucksack, remove my helmet to get past security and race to the loo to change.
my bottom drawer had several pairs of shoes, and yes my boss and the other directors would often make jokes if we were waiting at the lift at the same time. I was the butt of many a joke and my butt was often the joke in question.
Edited ; there was no Harvey carvey with these people a joke, as long as everyone laughed, and no grabby hands….if there had been I would tracked them down once in my high heels and accidentally stood on them, a 9 stone woman puts a lot of force through a stiletto, a trick I learned in nightclubs when there were errant hands near my skirt or other parts, more than one way to skin a cat…and a number of blokes were seen limping away….probably to an A+E lol. One foot on their foot lift the other and twist…..often they made the mistake of putting a hand to my hips thereby increasing my balance for extra grind…..LMAO.
Ooh and I used to upgrade my stiletto heels to metal ‘tips’…grins evilly
Ooh and another, once several of us came out of a night club 6 maybe 7 looking for a missing girl from the group she had gone to her car, and we saw her basically being accosted by some drunk bloke….6 or 7 women with handbags full of make up and female junk, plus the odd stiletto heel can send a bloke howling……literally, he definitely needed medical help by the time he got away from us, the security door guys, too useless as they were laughing their tits off. At least 2 of us had blood splatter….