TLOC
Well-Known Member
Good morning. 77f degrees now and 95 later with heat indices over 105! A great day to be on a lake but after the very humid walk to the curb with the garbage bin I find the winds blowing at 15mph that it’s not bad on the back deck!
Troy! Here’s a tip for you. Since we moved here in 2014 and have curbside garbage pickup I have never forgotten to put it out. Part of the reason is it’s the only day I set my alarm. Haven’t needed it yet but you never know!
The grandson was being observed closely by one of the girls a couple houses down yesterday. Turns out he may not be as oblivious to the other sex as I thought. He walked over between cutting and talked to her. They do know each other, same grade different schools but they used to be on the same soccer team. He invited her back to his place to swim after texting his mom. The girls mom came over before he finished my lawn to confirm it was ok and that I was driving them over to his house. Unaware at that time but agreed as i was driving him home anyway!
Enjoy the day
Troy! Here’s a tip for you. Since we moved here in 2014 and have curbside garbage pickup I have never forgotten to put it out. Part of the reason is it’s the only day I set my alarm. Haven’t needed it yet but you never know!
The grandson was being observed closely by one of the girls a couple houses down yesterday. Turns out he may not be as oblivious to the other sex as I thought. He walked over between cutting and talked to her. They do know each other, same grade different schools but they used to be on the same soccer team. He invited her back to his place to swim after texting his mom. The girls mom came over before he finished my lawn to confirm it was ok and that I was driving them over to his house. Unaware at that time but agreed as i was driving him home anyway!
Enjoy the day
Last edited:
