Nice cave, Steve, and cute kid with his little hard hat.

.
Sounds like a great day up in the foothills, David. I keep meaning to ask you, do you take Paypal?
Rex, great day for Alabama football. Prattville won last night against Wetumpka, a tough team, and are now 4-0 in league play. The Tide did a number on a clearly inferior team but played a good game. Although Auburn didn't win, they played a very close game against a strong LSU team. I expect Auburn and Alabama will swap #9 and #10 places Monday.
Paul, it sure sounds like your family has had more than it's share of problems. I hope your former SIL is doing as well as can be expected after her husband's death and liked seeing your trains.
Jefrey, when it comes to locomotives, strange is definitely a good description.
Another nice day down here with a high of 87 and low of 67. There's a tropical disturbance that's formed north of Puerto Rico that I don't think has much chance of getting organized into a tropical storm but it has a very intense band of thunderstorms at its core. It will once again give Haiti 6 or more inches of rain, adding to that poor nations's misery. We may complain here about not having electricity or not being able to get gas for th car but there are cities in Haiti that have now been flooded for almost a month straight. Very sad.