railBuilderDhd
Active Member
I thought it would be great if we could get a list of sites where you can purchase vehicles and detail parts needed for bashing the standard vehicles you can purchase on sites like Walthers. I'll start a list here and lets see if we can get a comprehensive list. Feel free to add comment on the site or so we have ideas of what we are dealing with. Let's see where this takes us.
Da List:
A-Line ~ http://ppw-aline.com/
Alloy Forms ~ http://www.scale-structures.com
Herpa ~ \http://www.herpa.de/herpa_cms/
Lonestar Models ~ http://www.lonestarmodelsinc.com/
Nice detailed trucks and truck parts (railbuilderDHD).
Plano Models ~ http://www.planomodelproducts.com/vehicled_scq.html
Great detail parts for trains and vehicles (railbuilderDHD).
Police Car Models ~ http://www.policecarmodels.com
Great for details, decals, and vehicles themselves, in almost any scale (Jim)
Promotex ~ http://www.promotex.ca/
Scale Models by Dennis ~ http://www.dennisaust.com/catalog_cabs.php
I've just placed an order on this site so not sure how the details are so I'll report back later (railbuilderDHD).
Truck Stop Models ~ http://www.truckstopmodels.com/
Zycon Models ~ http://www.zyconmodels.com/
Da List:
A-Line ~ http://ppw-aline.com/
Alloy Forms ~ http://www.scale-structures.com
Herpa ~ \http://www.herpa.de/herpa_cms/
Lonestar Models ~ http://www.lonestarmodelsinc.com/
Nice detailed trucks and truck parts (railbuilderDHD).
Plano Models ~ http://www.planomodelproducts.com/vehicled_scq.html
Great detail parts for trains and vehicles (railbuilderDHD).
Police Car Models ~ http://www.policecarmodels.com
Great for details, decals, and vehicles themselves, in almost any scale (Jim)
Promotex ~ http://www.promotex.ca/
Scale Models by Dennis ~ http://www.dennisaust.com/catalog_cabs.php
I've just placed an order on this site so not sure how the details are so I'll report back later (railbuilderDHD).
Truck Stop Models ~ http://www.truckstopmodels.com/
Zycon Models ~ http://www.zyconmodels.com/
Last edited by a moderator:
