Let's get LOADED!!!.....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Thanks for the picture of that scraper Toot, I was running the idea around to take one and split it on two depressed center flats, but I might just try it on one instead.
 
I just finished a couple of gondolas. Weathered, dented up and added loads.

P1010554.jpg


P1010555.jpg
 
Certainly seem to have had a hard life with little in the way of respect shown them. Are they seen much in service these days?
 


Certainly seem to have had a hard life with little in the way of respect shown them. Are they seen much in service these days?

Every gondola I've seen are banged up pretty good. This is the prototype photo I was working from.

20Cadiz%2520CA_Steven%2520Vincent_2007-06-19_67823.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice loads!

Did you make the retaining stone walls?

Thank you very much,as far as the stone wall goes,no I didn't make it got it at the nmmraa convention in Seattle,Wa I think in 2000? I wish I had brought more only saw them once more and then they went "Poof" I'm still trying to reproduce the wall to this day!
L
 


Great loads, I like the laser cut structural timber, looks very effective,

But have you no sympathy at all for your depressed centre cars, fancy loading them up with more cares of the world and expect them to cope. :p
 


Great loads, I like the laser cut structural timber, looks very effective,

But have you no sympathy at all for your depressed centre cars, fancy loading them up with more cares of the world and expect them to cope. :p

It took awhile but I got it !! ROTFLMAO !!! thanks :)

N
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top