Let's get LOADED!!!.....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Last edited by a moderator:
Made up a dummy fuel tank that will be placed on a 40' flat headed to the shops.

fueltank1002.jpg
 


Here is something I whipped up quick when I was bored on day...pre painted structural steel heading to a spur to be transfered to a jobsite.

New trucks heading from Paccar plants to the dealers...
 
Been working on Crazy Loads again. Here's the 1st 4.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Here's 2 more Motor Winding loads & 1 from the top.

I'm going to download a short video on YouTube w/Conrail pulling all of the new loads.:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Rico

I've bought the Car on Ebay and I think the Seller said that it was just a piece of plastic.

best Regards
Jürg
 
That scene looks so real that I nearly question it being a model at all! :confused: The plastic load is what breaks the illusion for me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps all the nicks & scuffs that appear to be out of scale if you look at the scene as being real... If anything that's proof of how spot on everything else is. :) I particularly like the truck...looks like a Kenny?
 
That scene looks so real that I nearly question it being a model at all! :confused: The plastic load is what breaks the illusion for me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps all the nicks & scuffs that appear to be out of scale if you look at the scene as being real... If anything that's proof of how spot on everything else is. :) I particularly like the truck...looks like a Kenny?

I think it is...actually I looked closer and it looks more like a Pete ;)

@op nice work, whats the little (odd) looking truck train puller thing? looks fun!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a trackmobile, travels on rail or road.
And if Tooter had gotten his hands on it the wheels would have been stacked one on top of each other! :D
 


Stunning Car Paul! For sure one of the best Cars I've seen.

best Regards
Jürg

Here's one I finished at 2am the nite before the RPM meet. It's a HO Walthers flat with a scratchbuilt pulley for a drawbridge.
attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top