ChevelleSSguy
Member
Looks like you even followed a prototype for it too. Which makes it even more cool in my book.
http://www.railcarphotos.com/PhotoDetails.php?PhotoID=60110
http://www.railcarphotos.com/PhotoDetails.php?PhotoID=60110
Looks like you even followed a prototype for it too. Which makes it even more cool in my book.
http://www.railcarphotos.com/PhotoDetails.php?PhotoID=60110
And the last 4 until I get 5 more loads finished.
That scene looks so real that I nearly question it being a model at all!The plastic load is what breaks the illusion for me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps all the nicks & scuffs that appear to be out of scale if you look at the scene as being real... If anything that's proof of how spot on everything else is.
I particularly like the truck...looks like a Kenny?
Here's one I finished at 2am the nite before the RPM meet. It's a HO Walthers flat with a scratchbuilt pulley for a drawbridge.
![]()
![]()
![]()
