Magic,
If you haven't attached your foam yet? How about regular L brackets (long enough to go thru the foam Say oh 4" or so) attached to the plywood and then set the foam then paint/hide exposed legs! Just a thought!!
Foam is attached. Maybe they would still work?
Found some closet track guides that are perfect for the task. Problem solved.Will be away the next couple days, but when I come home it should be like Christmas morning!!!
Good call thinking outside the box!!Found some closet track guides that are perfect for the task. Problem solved.Will be away the next couple days, but when I come home it should be like Christmas morning!!!
At least you don't need to use crutches, that would have really cramped your style! (Dont ask me how I know...)
Ouch - my bad!I am using crutches...![]()
Ouch - my bad!I figured since you went a full day before having any pain that it was more like a case of sore muscles. When I messed up my ankle during a street football game, I knew immediately that I was in trouble.
