Hi Josh,
I am probably jumping in alittle late on this tread. I find your switching plans interesting, but I have one question, do you still plan to include the Rolling Mill on module #1? The reason I ask is, a Rolling Mill building is part of a large Steel Mill Complex, not really suited for Industrial Park switching area. What would be more appropriate is a Steel Warehouse. This is a large structure where coil steel of various size and thickness is off loaded by large overhead cranes and stored, then loaded onto trucks for final delivery to stamping plants. You could model a medium size warehouse with an entrance for coil cars to be spotted, as well as an inside entrance for trucks. This type of industry would require less space to model and you could include an extra track for coil cars waiting to be switched into the warehouse.
James Barnes, Jr.
Taylor, Michigan