Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I did something really bad today.... Really bad.

I have a Canadian Pacific MP15AC #1445 brand new sitting on my desk.

I impulse bought an Athearn Genesis MP15AC for CN. As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads.

What should I do? :D
 


I did something really bad today.... Really bad.

I have a Canadian Pacific MP15AC #1445 brand new sitting on my desk.

I impulse bought an Athearn Genesis MP15AC for CN. As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads.

What should I do? :D

I did the same thing with the SOO version then I picked up a SOO/MILW bandit to go with it;)
 
Eric, Stephen, My B-day is coming up. ;)

Lol I ended up selling the pair awhile ago. All I have left for switchers is a pair of gensets and you know where one of them came from;) I'd trade them for a pair of phase II C425's if anyone is interested.
 
To bad you didn't mistakenly/drunkenly buy a CSX one. I'd relieve you of it quickly!

Tim
I got a GP30 Spectrum in CSX Gray "stealth" scheme I'll sell ya. :D I got it in a lot at the auction last week, had to tear open the cellophane to see it. It had never been out of the box til 2 days ago
 


I did something really bad today.... Really bad.

I have a Canadian Pacific MP15AC #1445 brand new sitting on my desk.

I impulse bought an Athearn Genesis MP15AC for CN. As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads.

What should I do? :D

Eric
If your lookin to be spanked, I think your on the wrong forum!!:rolleyes:
 
Tim
I got a GP30 Spectrum in CSX Gray "stealth" scheme I'll sell ya. :D I got it in a lot at the auction last week, had to tear open the cellophane to see it. It had never been out of the box til 2 days ago

SLUG? Or need work? Shoot me a PM. Name the price... and include a photo plz
 
And now CP and CNR too!
Don't worry Eric, we'll work on getting you into BN yet.... :D

The funny thing is... I impulse bought a CN Dash 9 as well at the train show last weekend. (that's available for sale too if anyone's interested! :D)

I was planning on getting CP engines.... just not that one :D I want those Delaware and Hudson heritage GP38-2s.
 
The funny thing is... I impulse bought a CN Dash 9 as well at the train show last weekend. (that's available for sale too if anyone's interested! :D)

I was planning on getting CP engines.... just not that one :D I want those Delaware and Hudson heritage GP38-2s.

I guess you would approve of my impulse buy from last week eh?:rolleyes:
DHU23B.JPG

un-numbered unit, had to order the microscale set the other day. Still, I gotta steal!
 


A Baldwin Jerome? Really??:confused::rolleyes:;)

I tease cuz were opposites, your fleet is largely EMD switchers, my switchers are anything but! (Til the package comes!;))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top