I did something really bad today.... Really bad.
I have a Canadian Pacific MP15AC #1445 brand new sitting on my desk.
I impulse bought an Athearn Genesis MP15AC for CN. As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads.
What should I do?![]()
Eric, Stephen, My B-day is coming up.![]()
To bad you didn't mistakenly/drunkenly buy a CSX one. I'd relieve you of it quickly!
As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads
I did something really bad today.... Really bad.
I have a Canadian Pacific MP15AC #1445 brand new sitting on my desk.
I impulse bought an Athearn Genesis MP15AC for CN. As you may or may not know.... I model NS/PAR/New England roads.
What should I do?![]()
Tim
I got a GP30 Spectrum in CSX Gray "stealth" scheme I'll sell ya.I got it in a lot at the auction last week, had to tear open the cellophane to see it. It had never been out of the box til 2 days ago
And now CP and CNR too!
Don't worry Eric, we'll work on getting you into BN yet....![]()
Don't get a mental picture, don't get a mental picture, don't .........
The funny thing is... I impulse bought a CN Dash 9 as well at the train show last weekend. (that's available for sale too if anyone's interested!)
I was planning on getting CP engines.... just not that oneI want those Delaware and Hudson heritage GP38-2s.
