Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot diggety, found a dead ringer for the little guys!!
5984.1133024400.jpg

midget.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Not that hard Rick, the Penn Line midget switcher (according to some Penn Line pages) was patterned after a Whitcomb switcher. So I just Googled "Whitcomb switcher pics" and scrolled down!:D

Just gotta get the workbench cleared off to do it to one of them. I've got 4 midland engines torn down waiting on parts, and an inbound A&P unit that will get lighting and a decoder as soon as it arrives. Also 3 diesels and 2 steamers also fighting for space in that line. The little guys might have to set for a bit!;)
Motive power shop is a bit busy right now!:rolleyes::cool:
 
I received a care package from Mark today with lots of new critters!!! First up is an Atlas NRE GenSet

003-5.jpg


Next up is the US Army GenSet

001-19.jpg


And finally a Lake Erie, Franklin & Clarion MP15

002-10.jpg


All 3 are lighted and DCC'ed and ready to go!! ;)
 
Jerome,

very nice switchers! Now I want to go out a buy more models. Do you think it would be possible to get an update on the number of switchers you now have?


Paul
 
Jerome,

very nice switchers! Now I want to go out a buy more models. Do you think it would be possible to get an update on the number of switchers you now have?


Paul

Paul, I really have no idea now days. I got behind keeping my inventory list up. So many have come in and a few have gone out. I'll need to get an accurate count.
 


Paul, I really have no idea now days. I got behind keeping my inventory list up. So many have come in and a few have gone out. I'll need to get an accurate count.

Yea, not only interesting, but it will make me feel better with the next engine I buy "Look honey, I still got a long way to catch up to Jerome!" :D;):rolleyes:
 
and my friends and family thought I had a problem with the small amount of trains i have...i only have 5 total, well lets see 2 steamers, 2 diesels... yea 5...not counting the one my friend just aquired for him self....oops...well least now I got picture proof theres someone with more trains then me ;)
 
Yeah my workbench is overfully full at the moment.
2x GP50, U28B, GP7 for TLRX awaiting Decals.
GP60 EMD Demo awaiting Power Trucks...
SD40-2 BN awaiting Parts
Rio Grande GP40-2 Dummy New Arrival
Milwaukee Road SD9 & S12 Dummy. New Arrivals
SW1500, SD9 BN awaiting Parts.
GP40 CSX who needs a storage home.
GP30 Dummy awaiting Kbkchooch Slug Conversion.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top