wheeler1963
Wheeler's Trains
Thanks!
Cant wait to see what you do with that other switcher.
Which one??
Thanks!
Cant wait to see what you do with that other switcher.
They certainly liked their alcos,
It helped that the D&H ran through Schnectany, NY - home of ALCo!!
The delaware and hudson was wierd like that, one of the only major RRs I know of that didnt buy F or E-units, they really liked variations of the RS series, even the Laurentian (sp?) was powered by a pair of RS-3s for awhile. They bought Baldwin sharknoses thoughThey certainly liked their alcos, which is who made the SWs right? Or was it EMD?
Amen brother!They certainly liked their alcos,
It helped that the D&H ran through Schnectany, NY - home of ALCo!!
They certainly liked their alcos,
It helped that the D&H ran through Schnectany, NY - home of ALCo!!
I go to Schenectady almost every weekend during the winter for indoor track season, I compete at Union College. I dont think ive ever seen the ALCo plant, only the GE plant with the cool switcher.
I think GE took over the plant after Alco went under as GE and Alco collaborated on prime mover design. Later on, GE decided to get into the locomotive market and abandoned Alco.
Sure it would. If someone made the decals.![]()
IF you could find the Coors crest (probably on thier website somewhere) you could do a "negative" print, on a red backround (a little experimentation may be needed to match it) printed on white decal paper.
The Lettering would have to be individually applied letters (Microscale). Yes, I know its a pain in the tookas, but until commercially available decals were available, that was the only way I could do my Maryland Midland stuff!
If my old eyes can do in in HO and N, you can do it Jerome! I gots faith in ya!![]()
Jerome you think you got 4 pair of those Sideframes thats used for the KCS SW1500s you could spare?
