Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again back to our regularly scheduled show.....................................

Seeing as Atlas didn't put tread plate on the GenSets, I decided to make a set tonight. With a lot of cutting and filing, this is what I came up with.

100_1071.jpg


Now if I can get one of these etched steps set to fit, it'll be ready for paint.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




The frame and trucks are done for now. The troubling circuit board will not be going back in. Mark said he would hard wire the decoder in with the LED's.

100_1083.jpg
 


Well after 25 years, the Aurora & Portland has finally gotten a more modern look. With new decals (courtesy of Rail Graphics) and a modern switcher (courtesy of Atlas). May I present to you the newest addition to the Aurora & Portland's fleet. A 3GS21B GenSet remote controlled unit #1000.

100_1105.jpg


100_1106.jpg


100_1107.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top