CJ, congrats to mom and grandpa. I guess you'll have to stay around a few more years so you can teach Aiden about trains...after he gets past the poopin' stage. 
Mikey, Flo said you were by - thanks for picking up everyone's tab. She said she already had your credit card on file.
Sorry about the cold abd I hope you're over it soon.
Jeffrey, antibiotics always knock me for a loop too. I had to stay on cipro for 28 days with my prostate infection and I felt like going to the mailbox was a really strenuous activity.
Chris, sounds like your business plan is working. Just wait until that stimulus money starts rolling in.
Barry, I wonder if companies get a tax break if they operate as a Canadian subsidiary? I know the Canadain government doesn't give non-Canadians any tax breaks. I own shares in two Canadian natural gas and pipeline trusts, and they take their tax right off the top, before I get my dividends.
Terry, I looked at that repeater idea but it's not much less than buying a new N router. I've got a wi-fi antenna mounted on the RV, combined with a cell phone antenna. It's made by Wilson and not cheap, but I can easily pick up wi-fi signals from about half a mile away and can get cell service when the phone by itself shows no bars. It was real useful when I was full-timing.
Prattville and Auburn both won tonight, setting the scene for the last semifinal game next week in Auburn. They estimate between 120,000 to 130,000 people will be in town for that game and the Iron Bowl. I'd love to see the game but I don't think it will be worth the grief. Getting cloudy here now so maybe we will get a little rain tommorow, although the closest rain we have now is in New Orleans.
Mikey, Flo said you were by - thanks for picking up everyone's tab. She said she already had your credit card on file.
Jeffrey, antibiotics always knock me for a loop too. I had to stay on cipro for 28 days with my prostate infection and I felt like going to the mailbox was a really strenuous activity.
Chris, sounds like your business plan is working. Just wait until that stimulus money starts rolling in.
Barry, I wonder if companies get a tax break if they operate as a Canadian subsidiary? I know the Canadain government doesn't give non-Canadians any tax breaks. I own shares in two Canadian natural gas and pipeline trusts, and they take their tax right off the top, before I get my dividends.
Terry, I looked at that repeater idea but it's not much less than buying a new N router. I've got a wi-fi antenna mounted on the RV, combined with a cell phone antenna. It's made by Wilson and not cheap, but I can easily pick up wi-fi signals from about half a mile away and can get cell service when the phone by itself shows no bars. It was real useful when I was full-timing.
Prattville and Auburn both won tonight, setting the scene for the last semifinal game next week in Auburn. They estimate between 120,000 to 130,000 people will be in town for that game and the Iron Bowl. I'd love to see the game but I don't think it will be worth the grief. Getting cloudy here now so maybe we will get a little rain tommorow, although the closest rain we have now is in New Orleans.
