Luvtoscratch
Member
This is a Cherry Valley 0-6-0 Tank engine I built , I think it is pretty well detailed. I did leave a few things for the rivet counters! Always try to see that I leave them something.
This is a Cherry Valley 0-6-0 Tank engine I built , I think it is pretty well detailed. I did leave a few things for the rivet counters! Always try to see that I leave them something.![]()
Atlas B39 that I changed and added SP specific details and weathered.
![]()
Just about any resin kit for a car has all the details that would be on that particular model available for the builder to apply. I just love these style kits.
Here's a Westerfield Keystone Coal and Coke hopper I recently completed.
![]()
![]()
This is a Cherry Valley 0-6-0 Tank engine I built , I think it is pretty well detailed. I did leave a few things for the rivet counters! Always try to see that I leave them something.![]()
Nice. Wish I had the time to put Westerfields together.
