Engine Roster Thread

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster? Here's some of my Nickel Plate units I've had for over 14 years.

geeps2.jpg



rs11b.jpg
 


That is the one that I'm most inclined to sell. With four Rock Island GP60's I really don't need a fifth.
Awesome. I have one P2K GP60 already, but it needs work, and I've been lazy, plus a 2nd would not hurt (well a 4th GP60 but).
 
Some more to look at...
atsf95_01.jpg

DSC05814.jpg

mrt1027_02.jpg

bnsf7659_01.jpg

up5699_01.jpg


Of note, there's two more T55 units in there...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of my O scale engines. I have another one just like that I run, this one hadn't even been out of the box until today. I've had it a couple years and never even looked at it, gets kind of expensive at $1200 a pop ;) I took the battery pack out and replaced it with 1 of those BRC2 packs from J&W Electronics and putting it up on Ebay. Just got my Atlas O Zebra Stripe GP-7's today and I got my eye on another GS-4. The Hudson has to go!

Main.jpg


IMG_0081-1.png


IMG_0083.png


IMG_0075-1.png
 
Josh, I'll trade ya 3 Genesis BNSF warbonnet SD75I's for that H2 gevo.....lol :D
Got it as a present from the wife, so I doubt she'll let me trade it for Warbonnet units, that I already have.:P lol... Not to mention I could sell it for $100+ more then she paid, lol...

Its a beauty though, the last BNSF T55 unit that was available from South Texas Locomotive Works:
http://www.texasloco.com/

Which happens to be the same place she got me the New Image one the year before! This year, I think it'll be an MTH SD70ACe. :cool:
 
Lol, it doesnt hurt to ask. I got 2 CSX sd70m's also that I will offer in replace of 2 of the warbonnets, lol. One is the "Spirit of Miami" and the other is "Spirit of Tampa". :D
 


All beautiful engines but it sure is nice to see some correctly modeled NKP engines show up for a change, including that torpedo tube Geep. Great work, River Run.
 
I been trying to get the decals needed to do one loco without buying the entire sheet for NKP. I want to do one SD40-2, one in NW maybe hamburger or white large letters on black, a SRR, a PRR tuscan, and maybe a couple of others for my own heritage fleet of NS locos. ;):cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well here's my latest purchase. The new Atlas O GP-7 Zebras. I have 2 powered units and the unpowered unit. Sometimes (when I pay the bill) I wish I still modeled HO. These 3 units were just over $1K....do you know how much HO stuff I could buy? Yes I know you do. lol

Of course they need some serious detailing and lots of weathering, but 1 step at a time.

IMG_0137.jpg


IMG_0145-1.jpg
 
Nice looking engine, Mac. You've done a good job of reproducing the sadly neglected last days of the Rock. :(
 
Nice looking engine, Mac. You've done a good job of reproducing the sadly neglected last days of the Rock. :(

Thanks. Wait until you see the SD40-2 that I'm going to dirty up.:eek:


Engine Roster:

Proto 2000

GP38-2 Rock Island 4300
GP38-2 Rock Island 4310
GP38-2 Rock Island 4354
GP38-2 Rock Island 4374
GP38-2 Rock Island 4379

SD60 Rock Island 5055
SD60 Rock Island 5066
SD60M Rock Island 5120

GP60 Rock Island 5430- In Paint
GP60 Rock Island 5494- In Paint

GP20 Farmrail 4079- In Paint
GP10 Farmrail 8272- In Paint P2K/Kaslo mix

Athearn

GP35 Rock Island 322
SD40-2 Rock Island 4793- Pre-order

Railflyer

SD40-2 Rock Island 4794- Most parts on hand, haven't started work yet
 
My Roster

KATO
UP SD90/43MAC

Athearn
KCS Southern Belle AC4400
KCS AC4400
Future Undec SD40T-2
KCS SD40-2
KCS F-B Units
UP GP50
Cotton Belt GP60

P2K
KCS SD50
Midsouth SD60

Railpower
NS C39-8

Smokey Valley
NS GP15
 
my roster
athern
sd 50 rio grande
gp 38-2 bn heritage
c44-9 sante fe warbonnet

walthers
f40ph amtrack
gp 15 bnsf

unknown
sd 40 milwakee soon to be painted into bn

bachmann
4-8-4 santefe

i.h.c.
4-8-2 durango and silverton
 


I fianlly got around to taking pictures of my fleet. Not the best but........

First is the pride and joy, the Providence and Worcester engines.

Second is my fleet of BN GP 38s, 40s, and 50s including some custom number jobs and the Pacific Pride II

Third is the remainder of my BN Fleet. I may take some of these and try a P&W scheme.

Fourth is some miscellaneous engines, Amtrak, CN and New Haven

Sorry if these are to small to see, I had trouble loading the original size.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top