Here's My Roster, I've got a lot of different roads
I also have 25 passenger sets with at least 3 cars per set, many lighted. I have 2 PRR, 3 Erie, 3 EL, 2 B&O, 6 ATSF, 1 UP, 1 N&W, 2 NYC, 1 Pullman, 1 New Haven, 1 Unlettered Pullman green, 1 plain undecorated, 1 Southern Pacific
daylight. My rolling stock is way too large to list, but the worst part is...my layout is only 9' x 9'. I have never totaled my fleet, but it looks like I have 50 locos (not counting dummies that are a part of a consist like B units), which is way too many for my limited space
Proto 2000
2 Erie E8s
2 EL E8s
2 Erie Lackawanna PA1s dcc
1 Erie pass PA1 dcc w/ sound & 1 freight PA1 dcc
Rivarossi/AHM
1 UP 4-6-6-4 Challenger* 1970's
Life-like
1 UP SD-40
1 ATSF F9
Can't Remember
1 Nob Hill Trolley* 1970's
1 Third Avenue Set (Both powered & dummy)* 1970's
1 SD90MAC undec*
1 New Haven ABBA set*
Athearn
1 EL PA-PB set
2 GP 38-2s EMD Lease formerly Conrail
1 GP-35 Chessie/B&O
1 NYC pass F7A dcc
1 PRR pass F7A blue box
1 PRR freight F7A-B set blue box
1 ATSF F7A-B set blue freight
Model Power
1 ATSF 0-4-0T
Bachmann-Most are newer 2000's and later Spectrum
2 EL SD-45s dcc
1 SD-45 custom painted dcc
1 Erie Decapod 2-10-0 dcc w/ tsunami
1 Conrail GE-33 Electric dcc
1 ATSF 8-40CW dcc
1 B&O 2-8-0 dcc
1 WM 2-8-0 dcc
1 ATSF GP40 dcc
1 ATSF F7A dcc
1 ATSF F9A dcc
1 Erie 0-6-0 switcher
1 N&W 4-8-4J pass dcc
1 N&W 4-8-4J freight w/ aux tender dcc
1 NYC 4-8-4 Niagra dcc
1 SP 4-8-4 daylight dcc
1 ATSF 4-8-4 Northern dcc
1 4-8-2 Heavy Mountain dcc w/ tsunami custom decaled
1 UP 0-6-0 switcher grey w/ vandy dcc
1 B&O 2-6-2 prairie
1 Chessie C&O F9
1 ATSF FTA dcc
1 PRR 0-6-0 switcher
1 ATSF 0-6-0 switcher
1 B&O FTA
Atlas
1 H15-44 Akron Canton & Youngstown*
***Asterisks indicate locos that were formerly my dad's uncle's who recently passed away...he had a mammoth American Flyer collection, but not much HO, he ran the 3rd avenue set though on his layout. I got what was left of his AF collection that he did not sell when he fell ill. I like HO better than S, so I don't know what to do with all the AF stuff.