latenttrainfan
Member
hmm. i'
m liking that vision of me. I always have a PERFECT manicure. true. even when I worked as a telephone repairman, hammering masonry fasteners into mortar with a hammer and a bash bit.
I'll be down to eleven horses on Tuesday. sold a couple more this week. They'll all come with me, along with the dog and all six cats.
and YES, there will be room for a lay-out. There's a large viewing room overlooking the arena, just calling out for one. This new place is better laid out than the one I'm in now, closer to everything including hopefully lots of clients. It comes complete with John Deere Tractor, spreader, harrows, cultivator, snowblower, frontend loader..
lots of fully fenced oak board paddocks, a half mile track...
My idea of heaven.

m liking that vision of me. I always have a PERFECT manicure. true. even when I worked as a telephone repairman, hammering masonry fasteners into mortar with a hammer and a bash bit.
I'll be down to eleven horses on Tuesday. sold a couple more this week. They'll all come with me, along with the dog and all six cats.
and YES, there will be room for a lay-out. There's a large viewing room overlooking the arena, just calling out for one. This new place is better laid out than the one I'm in now, closer to everything including hopefully lots of clients. It comes complete with John Deere Tractor, spreader, harrows, cultivator, snowblower, frontend loader..
lots of fully fenced oak board paddocks, a half mile track...
My idea of heaven.
