Coffee Shoppe XXIV

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chris has just called me,"pre-historic"!!
But he called Rex pre-amphibian.

Which one is worse?

Hmm, I remember my daughter calling me pre-historic while she was a teenager. Is Chris acting like a teenager?:rolleyes:
 


Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png

anim_snoopy.png

1.png

Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

:eek:

Bill is now spending more time in a diner than MRR :D
 
I think, rex was the first to crawl out of the sea?????hehehehe:p
OUCH!!!:eek: Man, that wasn't me: it was my Great Grandpa. He's now into oil :rolleyes::D.

Chris: I don't know what to say, but how about CONGRATULATIONS! (Just don't ride around in a brown truck.)
 


Chris, if you are that hungry I could invite you over for some GatorTail... OOPS!...we et it all last weekend...naa, nanny, naa! :p:D:D
 
Good morning. It's 52 and sunny. The high will be 91 and it will be sunny. It would be nice to get some rain. All of Louisiana is under a burn ban.

Spent yesterday mostly laying around recovering from Wednesday. On Wednesday I got out and got some yard work done then I went down to my parents place and helped with some yard work there. I was quite worn out by 7 pm. Yesterday I woke up about as stiff as a board with every movement reminding me of how stupid I had been the previous day. Then to have one of my not so likable neighbors telling me my yard should look as good as his. His yard has hardly any trees. Mine has about 120 trees and it's just a half acre and is very hard to mow. If he wants to see it raked he can come rake it. Otherwise he can go sit on a door knob and mind his own business. I'm in no mood for nosey-parkers who think their way is the only way. I am not a friendly sort when people start telling me how to run my life, especially when they have no idea of what I have to contend with every day. Today I'll just be taking it easy and if the darn fool next door starts talking about the yard again I'm just going to hand him a rake. Today would not be a good day for salesmen or Jehovah's Witnesses to show up as I have no use for either one of them. Maybe I can hand them rakes as well.

P1011281-1.jpg
 
Morning Bill, Jeffrey, and all you Coffee Shop dwellers.
Just got back from getting my blood work done for my physical next week. My Doctor is leaving his practice and going back to work with the local VA hospital. I've been thinking about signing up for my VA medical and dropping my supplemental medical insurance with the state. I need to find out how it all works: Doctors, appointments, prescriptions, sickness, hospitals, where/when, etc. Bottom line...it's FREE! Do any of you know anything about VA when you have Medicare as the primary?

Got to finish some yard work this morning and get ready for a small Op session this afternoon. So, CU all later!
 


Wow an half-acre, that is a LOT of surface :eek:
You have the excuse to get the man ultimate garden tool :

poulan_ride.jpg


Ride on Mower YAHOOO!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top