Bill Tidler Jr.
Retired N&W/NS Signalman
10/09/2010
Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
Yes. We're out camping a couple hundred miles from home. We decided to take advantage of the cooler weather to go camping, and it's now forecasted to be 81-86 where we are today...Bump!!!
Good grief, did everyone leave town.
Morning Bill, Jeffrey, and all you Coffee Shop dwellers.
Just got back from getting my blood work done for my physical next week. My Doctor is leaving his practice and going back to work with the local VA hospital. I've been thinking about signing up for my VA medical and dropping my supplemental medical insurance with the state. I need to find out how it all works: Doctors, appointments, prescriptions, sickness, hospitals, where/when, etc. Bottom line...it's FREE! Do any of you know anything about VA when you have Medicare as the primary?
Rex,
Your a vet?? Which war, revolutionary, indian or civil??![]()
Wow an half-acre, that is a LOT of surface
You have the excuse to get the man ultimate garden tool :
Ride on Mower YAHOOO!![]()
Chris said it was the Thirty Years War...
That is hilarious!Funny, the thirty years war could describe my relationship with my ex-wife!!!![]()
Wow an half-acre, that is a LOT of surface
You have the excuse to get the man ultimate garden tool :
![]()
Ride on Mower YAHOOO!![]()
Shoot!
I have been without the PTO belt for my Cub Cadet rider for seven weeks now. I have had 4 belts and all were too long. The Cub website has the wrong belt listed for bothe the mower deck and PTO belts. I finally found my manual and have the right (I hope) belt on order, but this is day 9 waiting for it.
