You wouldn't think that if you were down here.A frigid start to the new year.
Yeah, I get the idea. I've lived in parts of the world where 'a little bit of snow' is between two and four feet and the temps make you think of 20 degrees as a heat wave. That was way back in the 60's and 70's. I was glad to put those places behind me.Our precipitation is white and crunchy and is blowing around and is slick and did I say it's cold and miserable and .........well, you get the idea!![]()
When the new year weather gets cold...........the piano player gets hot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yme_DnIfR6I
man every time i se the daylight paint scheme i wanna start modeling the SPWell, time to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.
![]()
Gee, I wonder why that is?man every time i se the daylight paint scheme i wanna start modeling the SP![]()
jeff, for the love of god dont touch it ,ahhh consider it a ''HERITAGE UNITGee, I wonder why that is?That ones on the list to get patched.
