tompm
Active Member
Good morning folks
It was a pleasant 67 F as I headed in this morning. They kept talking about dense fog but I did not encounter any. High today will be 87 F.
Yesterday we went to the Granite Run Mall and while we were in Boscov’s a nasty storm came up. It got dark, and there was a lot of rain and lightening. While my wife was checking out the power went out. A few moments later it came on. They there was bright blue flash inside side the store emanating from the ceiling (we were on the 2nd floor) and a loud kaboom. The lights went out again. We later found out that lightening hit a transformer on the roof of the store. That was our excitement for the weekend. We did the grocery shopping and some yard work.
No modeling this weekend.
Ray, that was a great greeting!
I hope everybody has a good day.
It was a pleasant 67 F as I headed in this morning. They kept talking about dense fog but I did not encounter any. High today will be 87 F.
Yesterday we went to the Granite Run Mall and while we were in Boscov’s a nasty storm came up. It got dark, and there was a lot of rain and lightening. While my wife was checking out the power went out. A few moments later it came on. They there was bright blue flash inside side the store emanating from the ceiling (we were on the 2nd floor) and a loud kaboom. The lights went out again. We later found out that lightening hit a transformer on the roof of the store. That was our excitement for the weekend. We did the grocery shopping and some yard work.
No modeling this weekend.
Ray, that was a great greeting!
I hope everybody has a good day.
